Canvas gallery wraps are printed directly onto museum-quality canvas material using high-quality archival inks. A Lustre laminate is applied to each piece to protect the surface of the print in order to minimize glare and reflections on the print. The print is then wrapped around an artist's stretcher frame.
Advantages of Canvas Gallery Wraps
- Canvas prints can be printed in any size.
- Less expensive compared to framed prints.
- No glare because there's no glass.
- They are light-weight compared to framed artwork.
- Doesn’t require framing. You can frame a canvas gallery wrap, but it's not a requirement.
- Printed on museum quality canvas with archival inks.
- Delivered to you ready to hang.
Hanging and Display
The print is then wrapped with a mirrored edge around an artist's stretcher frame, and finished with a wire hanger so that it's ready to hang.
Free shipping on all US orders! Allow 2 to 3 weeks for your Canvas Gallery Wrap order to ship. Rush shipping is available. Please send me a message to inquire about rush shipping rates.
Orders shipping internationally (shipping outside the United States), will be charged separately for any shipping & handling fees at cost.
If you're not completely satisfied with a purchase that you made on AdamSchallau.com, for any reason, you can return it to us within 10 days of you receiving the order. Refunds are processed once I receive the returned print. Adam Schallau Photography does not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.