I'm excited to announce that I will be one of the keynote speakers at the upcoming 2023 Nature Photography Summit hosted by the North American Nature Photographers Association (NANPA). This in-person Nature Photography Summit runs May 4-6, 2023, in Tucson, Arizona.
In my presentation, I will take you on a visual journey exploring the Grand Canyon on foot and by raft, highlighting the wide-open vistas from the rim of the canyon down into the hidden wonders along the Colorado River. I will share my 20-year journey photographing the Grand Canyon and how what started as a simple side trip while on vacation has evolved into a passion for photographing the temple of stone and light.
Some great photographers and speakers are presenting at the Summit this year, including:
- Daniel J. Cox, Finding Purpose: A Photographic Journey
- Michael Frye, The Art of Nature Photography
- Greg Johnson, I Am Just a Tornado Hunter
- Gabby Salazar, Finding Creativity in Collaboration
- Wendy Shattil, What Happens Along the Way
- Dave Showalter, Living River: The Promise of the Mighty Colorado
I hope to see you there!
Learn more and sign-up to attend the