Places to Stay at the Grand Canyon
Grand Canyon National Park is split between the South Rim and North Rim, be sure to select accommodations on the appropriate rim. The South Rim includes both Grand Canyon Village which is located within the park near the rim of the canyon, and Tusayan, Arizona which is located 1-mile from the park entrance and approximately 7 miles from the rim of the canyon.
The North Rim is quite remote by today’s standards and has only 1 lodge located in the park. There are two additional lodges located outside the park that require lengthy drives to reach the park.
There are also several campgrounds on both rims. You can find a complete list on the Places to Camp at the Grand Canyon page.
- Bright Angel Lodge & Cabins
- El Tovar Hotel
- Kachina Lodge
- Maswik Lodge
- Thunderbird Lodge
- Yavapai Lodge
- Best Western Grand Canyon Squire Inn
- Canyon Plaza Resort Grand Canyon
- Grand Canyon Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
- Red Feather Lodge
- Seven Mile Lodge – walk-ins only!
- The Grand Hotel at The Grand Canyon