Grand Canyon Photography Workshops
What makes my Grand Canyon photography workshops so extraordinary?
The Grand Canyon is an awe inspiring wonder of nature, and a challenging landscape to photograph. I spend on average 70+ days a year in the park photographing it in all conditions. My personal journey of exploration at Grand Canyon began many years ago and has included time as the park’s Winter 2009 Artist-in-Residence. This journey has resulted in the creation of my nearly 200 page photography book, Chasing the Light – Grand Canyon.
Together, we will explore and photograph from my favorite locations as we chase the light together. This is a place that I know and love. I’m happy to share my knowledge of photography with you because I love what I do. It’s my goal, that ultimately you can go home a better photographer, with exceptional images of your own that you’re proud to hang on your wall. Read what my workshop alumni have to say about their experiences.
Upcoming Grand Canyon Photography Workshops
- ‘Far & Away’ ~ North Rim of the Grand Canyon, August 14th to 16th, 2014 – sold out
- ‘Canyon Thunder’ ~ Grand Canyon Monsoon Photography Workshop, August 22 to 25, 2014
- ‘Escape from Las Vegas’ ~ Grand Canyon Photography Workshop – January 9th to 11th, 2015
- The Silence of Winter in Grand Canyon National Park, February 20 to 22, 2015
- ‘Canyon Thunder’ ~ Grand Canyon Monsoon Photography Workshop – August 3rd to 7th, 2015 (more info coming soon!)
Personal Grand Canyon Photography Workshops & Tours
If you’re traveling solo, with your family, or coming as a group, get the most out of your time at the Grand Canyon while learning new and exciting technical and creative photographic techniques while photographing from some of the most stunning locations in the park. Learn more about my personal Grand Canyon photo workshops >>>