2013 Grand Canyon Monsoon Photo Workshop
The dramatic sweeping vistas of the Grand Canyon have inspired generations of artists. Be there to capture the dynamic landscape of stone & light as it comes to life for a brief period when the summer monsoon brings cooling thunderstorms, dynamic skies, and an ever changing palette of light and color to the Grand Canyon.
Join highly-acclaimed photographer Adam Schallau, a former Artist-in-Residence for Grand Canyon National Park, for his only 2013 Grand Canyon monsoon photography workshop. Learn techniques for maximizing sharpness, capturing well balanced exposures, and how to create stunning compositions. There will also be two digital darkroom sessions exploring how to get the most out of your photos in Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. We will explore processing for both technical perfection and emotional response.
The group size is intentionally being kept small to maximize the time that you get to spend with Adam. Students will receive one-on-one instruction both behind the camera and in the digital darkroom sessions.
Price: $1,695 with a $395 deposit
Register: Workshop is full…ask to be put on the standby list.
Instructor: Adam Schallau
Assistant: Michael Strickland
- Expert photo instruction & guiding
- Two half-day Photoshop/Lightroom classes
- Lodging based on double occupancy at Yavapai Lodge
- Single occupancy is available for an additional $275
- Welcome Dinner on August 1 at El Tovar Dinning Room
Does Not Include:
- Transportation & Vehicle Entrance Fees
- Meals (other than Welcome Dinner on the first night)
- Computer workstations, please bring a laptop with Adobe Photoshop and/or Lightroom installed.
As a special bonus, Lowepro has graciously provided 2 Flipside Sport 20L AW photo packs to be given away during the workshop!!!